Technical publications supply manuals for the defense and aviation sector and their services are different from normal publications. If you want to convert, update, or prepare instruction and training manuals, then it is wiser that you pick companies like Sonovision USA since they have a vast experience of working with the governmental aerodynamic bodies and the military sector.
Check out for new publications online at amnautical.com.
5 exclusive services provided by such publications are listed below.
- Data Conversion Services
High-quality technical manuals are updated versions of necessary and industry-specific flight manuals inline with any of the current standard documentation specifications that include;
- S1000D and S2000M
- ATA 100 and ATA 2200
- ASD-STE100 Simplified Technical English
- US Department of Defense specifications
Not everyone has in-depth knowledge about such technical specifications. Such knowledge usually rests with people from the defense and military sectors and engineers. Thus, you must seek the help of only reputed publications like Sonovision for data conversion services to update or convert your manuals.
- Engineering Services
Engineers working for technical publications should be able to;
- Train your team of engineers
- Produce reports like Acceptance Tests Reports and Quality Test Reports
- Manufacture and supply GSE, OEM, and LRU Tools
These trained professionals also prepare analytical reports and services like;
- Logistic Support Analysis (LSA)
- Maintenance Analysis
- RCM optimization
- Logistics Databases Maintenance
- LSA and MSG-3 Analysis
- Analysis of the Failure Mode Effects
- Criticality Analysis (FMECA) to improve reliability
All such services are aimed at making flying safer and producing high-quality GSE tools and technical manuals.
- Manual Publication Services
The manual publication is the primary service by all technical publications. When prepared by qualified professionals, they are in acceptance with the international flying standard for in-flight operations, aircraft maintenance, and training purposes. Some of the most intricate manuals include;
- Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM)
- Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM)
- Fault Isolation Manuals (FIM)
- Aircraft Operating Manual (AOM)
- Structural Repair Manual (SRM)
- Completion Manuals (CM)
- GSE Services
Whether it is the designing of GSE tools for the ground support staff, production of tools, or their servicing, responsible technical publications offer various services to ensure safety and on-time delivery of products. The services of maximum importance include;
- Illustrations and drawings to make the design before manufacturing the tools practically
- Quality-inspections during and after the production of tools
- Documentation of all spare parts and user guides
- Calibration and maintainable of the manufactured tools
- Clearance and Report Preparation Services
Publications that have experienced professionals also offer services to prepare documents of importance. All relevant documents require the approval of various safety boards – Federal Aviation Administration, European Aviation Safety Agency, and Transport Canada Agency – before they can be given a clearance to be used professionally.